Our team is growing and we’re always on the lookout for talented people to join us.
Join our team & work on new products that are changing the world.
Headquartered in Waikato New Zealand, Manta5 is creating a global brand that’s fuelled by innovative new product design that will ultimately build a new world water sport.
Manta5 has been in the spotlight since 2017. Our then prototype went viral, amassing 350 million views on social media and garnering thousands of requests to purchase. Three years later we’re riding the trend of “holidaying at home” and wellness. Our momentum continues to skyrocket through an established dealer network in Europe, and an expanding network in the USA.
We need additional talent to help us build a portfolio of world class products, and develop the Manta5 brand globally. We have an exciting growth plan over the next 12 months and want to get ahead of the game acquiring the best talent. Whether you want to join the team now or in the future, we would like to hear from prospective employees all around the world!
Manta5 offers a flexible work environment, with many staff working in office 3 days per week and working at home the rest of the week. Our base of operations in Hamilton is part of the Golden Triangle of enterprise and opportunity, with close neighbours Auckland and the Bay of Plenty.
We have a goal to build a global sports company, so expect to be out riding hydrofoil bikes as part of your job.
Open Positions Available
To apply for any of the roles below email [email protected] with: a cover letter, your cv and link to your linkedIn profile.
VP Europe Sales – EU Based
- Lead the sales charge on new water sports category in EU – expand an established pipeline across all Europe with new and renewed B2B engagements with next-generation products soon to come off the line.
Manta5 is breaking new ground with its innovative electric hydro cycle with doubling year on year sales and regular multi million social media hit posts. Bring your experience, ideally in the water sports, or similar sector to this exciting high growth company headquartered in New Zealand. Lead the growing EU team, securing new wholesale distributor sales as Manta5 enters its next growth phase. With a heavy investment in product development this company has a full pipeline of new products ready to be sold and an eager buyer audience in a bulging CRM database of c. 60K leads worldwide.
- Established network in Water Sports or recreational vehicle market (bicycles, electric and motorised vehicles)
- Skilled negotiator with a track record of 6- or 7-figure deal procurement
- Proven track record of sales growth via wholesale distributors – true rain maker
- Capacity to sustain engagement with large accounts, so some KAM experience advantageous
- Willingness to travel regularly pan-Europe, plus likely annual trip to New Zealand HQ
- 80% focus on sales, 20% on European team support and management
- 10 + years of sales experience in B2B space with consumer products
- EU based role – flexible on location for right person
- Home-based to start, with potential for bricks-and-mortar office in the future, location flexible
- Identifies with the outdoor adventurist spirit of the Manta5 Brand and team
- Multilingual a big advantage – fluent English a must.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive package commensurate with experience – encompassing base + commission/bonus structure.
- Be a key part of taking a brand global, with one of the most innovative products in the water sports category. Work with a talented, passionate and dedicated team ready to learn from your extensive success
Support & Accounts Administrator
About the Role
This role is all about managing multiple processes on a day-to-day basis. From external facing customer support to internal business administration. As you develop into the role the opportunity to streamline and improve these processes is for you to lead with the wider team right in support.
- Monitor the day-to-day operations of Accounts function and support our Management Accountant with general accounting tasks.
- To build a positive brand experience with Manta5 Customers, with both our distributors and end consumers, through effective post sale customer engagement resulting in positive customer service experiences.
- Support the Customer Service Helpdesk
- Support Post Sales & Logistics
- Office Management and Executive Assistant work when required
You will have a minimum of two years’ experience in accounts, business administration or customer support roles. Experience in freight logistics would be helpful but not essential.
You will have experience in modern accounting systems and Microsoft Suite, as well as having high level data entry accuracy, be process driven, and possess good attention to detail.
You will be a team player who wants to be part of the Manta5 story. It would be great if you have a strong affinity for cycling and/ or water sports as personal interests.
You will take pride in being a little different and share the belief in collectively driving towards the common purpose of taking something new to the world. We all want to see our bikes democratised over the world’s coastlines and for us all to be able to look back and say I was a part of that story.
What Manta5 Can Offer You
As part of a high growth company there is career potential plus. We are creating an internationally acclaimed business and building towards becoming a ‘destination employer’ in Waikato.
There is nothing like being part of a venture backed, high performing, fast paced team on mission. Yes, the Manta5 team work hard, but we get to ride experimental Hydrofoil bikes on a weekly basis and be part of creating one of New Zealand’s most up and coming start-ups.
Manta5 offers a flexible work environment, with many staff working in the office three days and working at home for the rest of the week. Our base of operations is in Te Rapa, Hamilton and is part of the Golden Triangle of enterprise and opportunity, with close neighbours Auckland and the Bay of Plenty.
The Waikato offers an affordable lifestyle centre with easy access to outdoor enthusiasts’ playgrounds of: Raglan surf beach, Rotorua Mountain biking, cycle friendly roads of Waikato and Karapiro rowing to name a few. For those who need the occasional Auckland fix, new motorway extensions have given easy access to big city activities as well.
By seeking to constantly innovate on the way things are done, Manta5 sets out to push the limits and redefine human potential on water.
Belief in the job you do, guides a path to success. At Manta5, passion for water, people and innovation drives us to achieving what most believe to be impossible.
Manta5 does not believe that realistic expectations or industry precedents should inform what’s possible. Instead, we work to define new possibilities, and back ourselves to achieve them.