Manta5 Global Warranty
This Manta5 Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty by Manta5 LP, a New Zealand limited partnership (limited partnership number 2592602), acting via its general partner Bright Spark Innovations GP Limited, a New Zealand company (company number 4749042) (“Manta5”). This Warranty applies to the products listed below. Your legal rights as a purchaser may vary by country or jurisdiction. This Warranty does not affect these rights.
Before using the product, please read all Manta5’s “Product Materials” including, without limitation, user manuals, safety guidelines, specifications, training videos, social media posts, and service communications from Manta5 or its authorised representatives. Manta5 product warranty registration must be completed upon purchase through the required monthly warranty reporting.
Manta5 warrants for the relevant coverage periods that the Hydrofoiler will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use in accordance with Manta5’s Product Materials.
What is covered
Warranty periods are from date of delivery and differ between products as detailed below. The following products are covered under warranty:
- 2-Year Warranty on Manta5 Hydrofoiler:
- Foils (front and rear)
- Manta5 Hydrofoiler batteries (including battery): 1-year warranty or up to 250 charge cycles, whichever occurs first.
Proof of original retail purchase must be presented when making a claim under this warranty. Note that where the product is no longer owned by the original owner, the remaining warranty period (if any) is transferable to a second owner provided proof of original retail purchase is presented when making a claim.
What is not covered
This Warranty is void under the following circumstances:
- Improper use of the Hydrofoiler, including excessive, or other abnormal use.
- Crash, physical impact, collisions or fire resulting from non-manufacturing processes, or use in unsafe locations or unsafe conditions.
- By damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling, or inappropriate storage including, without limitation, damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures stated in the Product materials.
- Modification of the product without Manta5 approval.
- Improper maintenance or servicing (including any failure to comply with the Product Materials when maintaining or servicing the product), improper alteration, improper assembly and/or use of parts, accessories or software that are not compatible with the product.
- Wear and tear. Even when maintained correctly, some parts will eventually wear out and require replacement (such as seals, oil, bearings etc.). Similarly, the paint and bike graphics may be scratched as a result of normal use. Parts that are damaged due to wear and tear are not covered under this warranty.
- Any damage to composite parts (foils, chassis) caused by exposure to direct sunlight or high temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- Commercial use of any kind.
- If the serial number has been removed or defaced.
- Colour matching of replacement parts is not included in this Warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any software programs, whether provided with the Hydrofoiler or installed subsequently, or any loss of the Customer’s data.